Video of companies in Kingsford, Michigan working a well involved garage fire that spread to the home. The video was posted by Jason Asselin and description is below.
“This house fire happened on Sunday evening (May 6, 2018) in Kingsford, Michigan on the 200 block of Hemlock. I arrived just minutes after the firemen did who were working the fire from the front, the flames were soaring high with a black smoke plume seen miles away. It apparently started in the garage (possibly charging batteries), his car was also in there which led to more fuel for the fire. It quickly spread to both houses from the extreme heat of the fire, but they put the neighboring house out and when I left were continuing to work on the bigger one. Flames could be seen coming out the eve of the roof and some of the roof had collapsed on the southern side. The house appeared to be a total loss. On scene – Kingsford Public Safety, Iron Mountain Police & Fire, Michigan State Police, Dickinson County Sheriff Dept, Beacon Ambulance and many first responders on call.”