Video: Kitchen Fire Knocked Down in Waterloo, Iowa

Video of Waterloo, Iowa Firefighters knocking down a kitchen fire.  The video was posted by Myke Goings and description is below.

“Shortly before 5:00p.m. today, 2017-05–7-SU, Waterloo Fire Rescue responded to a kitchen fire at 110 Randolph Street.

Officials said no one was injured. The fire started on the stove and caused extensive damage inside the apartment. Other apartments have smoke damage.

Occupants from at least two apartments are being helped by the Red Cross.”

Subscribe for updates and new job announcements.

Leave a Reply