Deadline: May 4, 2018
- $168 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. citizenship or legally authorized to work in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid driver’s license
*Important Note: these are the minimum threshold requirements for the Connecticut Testing Consortium. Individual departments may hold more stringent requirements. In order to be considered for each agency you must comply with their minimum standards. For example, some agencies require EMT or EMT-P and HazMat certifications, however, the timing of the requirement may differ. Please see the department(s) job information below for specific information on individual department requirements.
Documentation Required by Deadline:
- Online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Certification and licensure form (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record (passport, birth certificate, naturalization papers, green card)
Job Information by Agency:
The written examination will be administered the week of June 16, 2018 – June 23, 2018. Multiple testing sessions will be offered throughout the State of Connecticut. Weekday and weekend options will be available. The exact location and times of the testing sessions will be released at a later time. After the application deadline, you will be notified of your eligibility status via email and instructions on how to schedule a written exam time will be provided.
*Important Note: Testing sessions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. To increase the likelihood of selecting your desired timeslot, be sure to correctly submit all the required documentation by the application deadline. You will be notified via email on how to register for a testing session at a later time. Dates and times are subject to change.
Before completing purchase! Be sure that you meet the minimum requirements and can supply the supporting documentation by the application deadline. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.