Assistant Fire Marshal
Deadline: December 18, 2015
Salary: $47,650 – $64,787 Per Year
The City of Moorhead Fire Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Fire Marshal to perform intermediate protective service work in fire prevention and investigation, conduct building inspections for fire code and city ordinance compliance, deliver community fire prevention education, and supplement staffing for fire department operations.
Applicants must meet the following qualification requirements to be eligible for the position:
- High School Diploma or GED with coursework in fire science or related field (Associates/Technical degree preferred)
- Moderate experience in firefighting
- Some experience in fire prevention and investigation
- Special Requirements at Hire:
- MN Firefighter 1 and 2 (or IFSAC Certifications)
- Nationally Registered EMT-B
- Valid Driverâ€™s License
- Required Within Two Years of Hire:
- MN State Fire Marshal Fire Investigation Training.
- MN Fire Inspector 1 (or IFSAC FF 1 Certification).
- Hazardous materials technician training.
Candidates are encouraged to attach a resume along with their application. ApplicaÂtions must be received no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, December 18, 2015.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.