Deadline: January 22, 2016
Salary: $72,873 Per Year
- At Least 18 Years of Age
- Hold an Associate Degree (2 Yrs.) from an accredited college
- Hold the following Stated of Wisconsin certifications:
1.) Fire Officer I
3.) Certified and licensed as a State of Wisconsin EMT
- Hold a valid State of Wisconsin drivers license
- Have a minimum of 5 years firefighting experience with at least 2 years managerial or supervisory experience.
- Have the capacity ot work affectively with the Assistant Fire Chief and other members of the management team of the Menomonee Falls Fire Department and to perform all responsibilities assigned to the rank of Battalion Chief.
Additional Preferred Certifications:
- Associate or Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Fire Science or a closely related field.
- Fire Inspector I
- Emergency Services Instructor
Â Â Â Â Â Â Applications may be obtained at the Menomonee Falls Fire Department Station #3 at W140 N7501 Lilly Road or Online.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.