Deadline: June 26, 2015
- Ten years experience in fire and emergency operations in a supervisory capacity, including seven years permanent status as a Fire Officer in an organized Fire Department providing fire protection of the municipal type.
- No less than four years of service as an officer must have been at a Chief Officer rank.
- A Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Fire Administration or a related field is required; a Masterâ€™s Degree in Public Administration or a related field is highly desirable.
- Certification by CSFMO or the State Fire Marshal’s Office as Chief Officer or graduation from National Fire Academyâ€™s Executive Fire Officer Program is desirable.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training may substitute for the listed minimum requirements.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please e-mail resumes to Roberts Consulting Group Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ byÂ June 26, 2015. Â To obtain a detailed recruitment brochure or if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, you may contact Robert Consulting Group Inc. at (818) 783-7752.
A full job description can be found HERE.