Firefighter Civil Service Exam
Deadline: June 28, 2015
Salary: $48,256 Per Year
- Must be 21 to 35 years.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must complete and file a legible application, when requested.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.Documentation must be submitted with the application.
- If a discharged veteran, must provide DD-214 or other proof of discharge under honorable conditions with the application.
- Must intelligently read and write the English language.
- Must be of good character.
- Must not have been convicted of, received deferred adjudication for, or probation, for a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or for a felony, bribery, official oppression, or arson. Must not have been convicted within the previous five years of, or found guilty by deferred adjudication, or received probation for driving, while intoxicated, possession of controlled substance, fleeing from police or resisting arrest. Must not have formal charges pending for any of the above.
- Must not have made any false statement in any material fact or practiced, or attempted to practice, any deception or fraud in application, examination or appointment.
- Must not have been dismissed from public service for inefficiency, delinquency, or misconduct.
- Must appear for all requested examinations and interviews.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the civil service exam registration online at the City of Irvingâ€™s website by clicking HERE.
- To see full list of requirement for eligibility to take the civil service exam click HERE.
Oops! We could not locate your form.