Firefighter II EMT
Deadline: May 19, 2015
Salary: $12.34-$19.74Per hourÂ
- High school diploma/GED, Florida State Fire Standards,
- Firefighter II and EMT certifications
- Valid driversâ€™ license.
- Applicants to be interviewed must first take two (2) written Civil Service exams
- Complete the physical agility testing administered by PCBFD.
How to Apply: To apply for any posted vacancy with the City of Panama City Beach, please come in to the Civil Service Office, 110 S. Arnold Road, Room 214, City Hall Annex between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. Allow approximately one to two hours to complete the application and testing process. Also, bring with youÂ originalsÂ of the documents listed below:
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Social Security Card or valid U.S. Passport.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or Certified Copy (Form DS1350).
- College Diploma (if applicable).
- Letters of recommendation (if available).
- Resume’ (if available).
- Training Certifications (if any).
- DD-214 Member 4 Page (if Military Service).
Full job description: http://18.104.22.168/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/84/278