Deadline: May 29, 2015
Salary: $45,748 Per Year
- Must have a valid driverâ€™s license.
- Must be of sound mental and physical health and meet all established standards.
- Those candidates accepting a qualified job offer will have a pre-employment drug test, background investigation, polygraph examination, eye examination, a rigid medical examination, psychological examination and a pass/fail agility test.
- Must have a minimum of one of the following:
- An Associate of Science Degree
- An approved Fire Fighter I/II certification which conforms to NFPA 1001 and successful completion of 60 college semester hours in any subject
- Successful completion of 90 college semester hours in any subject
- Equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to obtain national certification as an Emergency Medical Technician within the probationary period. Employee is responsible for the tuition costs associated with obtaining the initial certification. Thereafter, recertification costs are assumed by the Fargo Fire Department.
- Must have the ability to understand the English language, written and spoken.
How to Apply: Application packets are available at the Human Resources Office, Fargo City Hall, 200 Third Street North, Fargo, ND 58102 (701-241-1321), at Job Service North Dakota 1350 32nd Street S, Fargo, ND 58103 (701-239-7301), online at http://applyonline.hr.cityoffargo.com/postings.aspx, or by requesting a packet by e-mailing email@example.com. All requests for application packets must be made in a timely manner as to allow enough time for the applicant to receive, assemble all the required documents, and complete and return the application with required Attachment #1. Applications must be received or postmarked no later than 4:00 PM, Friday, May 29, 2015 at City of Fargo, Human Resources Department, Attn: Jennifer Lyon, 200 3rd Street North, Fargo, ND 58102. EOE by the deadline date.
Web Site: http://www.cityoffargo.com