Deadline: June 28, 2015
Salary: $37,656 – $68,882 Per Year
- Must be 18 years of age at time of application.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony nor of any misdemeanor directly related to the position of employment sought, nor have pled “nolo contendere” to any charge of a felony.
- Must submit fingerprints to be processed by the FDLE and the FBI.
- Must have a good moral character as determined by a thorough background investigation.
- Must be a non-user of tobacco or tobacco products for at least 1 year immediately preceding application, as evidenced by a sworn affidavit.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License and have maintained a good driving record.
- Must be able to work variable shifts, including shifts that require 24 hours of consecutive duty.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply online at www.miamidade.gov/jobs from Thursday, June 4, 2015 through Sunday, June 28, 2015. All applications must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), Sunday, June 28, 2015. If you do not receive the auto- generated e-mail, your application has not been submitted, and you must log into e-Jobs again, and click on the submit button before the deadline.
Oops! We could not locate your form.