Firefighter/EMT or Fire Medic
Deadline: May 1, 2015
Firefighter/EMT-$51,718-$80,232 Per Year
Fire Medic-$57,019- $88,456 Per Year
Â Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of fire and EMS experience.
- Applicants must be currently certified at the following levels or equivalent:
- NFPA Fire Fighter II – Virginia Department of Fire Programs or Professional Qualifications Board (ProBoard) or International Fire Services Accreditation Congress (IFSAC) certification
- Emergency Medical Technician â€“ Basic or greater
- Hazardous Materials â€“ NFPA 472 Operations Level
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years of fire and EMS experience.
- Applicants must be currently certified at the following levels:
- NFPA Fire Fighter II
- Emergency Medical Technician â€“ Intermediate
How to Apply:
- Online application can be found in the job announcement at: http://www.fairfaxva.gov/government/personnel/jobs
- Download & Save Job Application in MS WordÂ or Job Application in adobe PDFÂ fill it out and send it to us by US Postal Mail, or send email to Jobs@fairfaxva.gov
- Leave your name, address and the title of the job position on the recording at 703-385-7861
- Visit the Personnel Office from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday, City Hall, Room 331, 10455 Armstrong Street, Fairfax VA 22030.