Deadline: July 24, 2015
- Must be 21 years of age, but not older than 35 by application deadline;
- S. Citizen
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid driverâ€™s license (must hold valid CO driverâ€™s license within 3 months of hire)
- Applicants must possess current National Registry EMT-Basic or Colorado EMT-Basic Certification by application deadline
- Applicants must possess CPR certification (Healthcare provider level) by application deadline
- Must possess CDFPC Firefighter I (or higher) or equivalent (IFSAC, Pro Board or DOD) by application deadline
- Must possess CDFPC Fire Service Hazardous Materials or equivalent (IFSAC, Pro Board or DOD) by application deadline
- Proof of completion of Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) with any licensed agency issued not more than 12 months prior to the application deadline (7/24/2015).
- CPAT certification must also be valid at time of employment offer.
How to Apply:
Application Packet and full job description can be found on the IOS Recruitment website.
Oops! We could not locate your form.