Deadline: June 30, 2015
Salary: $42,922 Per Year
- State of Florida Certificate of Compliance Fire Standards (FFII)
- State of Florida Paramedic
- EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operations Course) 16-hour certificate
- Current CPR Card
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification)
- Valid Florida Driverâ€™s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- ICS-100, 200, 700, 800
- Successful completion of National Testing Network FireTEAM Testing and CPAT
- Lifetime Driving Record (DMV)
How to Apply:
- This position requires FireTEAM and a valid NTN CPAT.Â All testing must be completed by June 30, 2015.
- The department requires the candidate PHQ.Â You can access the questionnaire through your candidate account.
- The PHQ must be completed by the closing date or you may not be considered further in the process.
- You will not fill out a City of Kissimmee employment application at this time.
- Successful candidates will be invited to fill out the City of Kissimmee employment application to continue in the process.
- Candidates MUST fill out the NTN application as part of the testing process.
- Please direct all questions to NTN Customer Support. Please do not call the Kissimmee Fire or Personnel Departments directly.
- If you have submitted your scores to Kissimmee Fire Department for a previous posting and are not eligible to test again, please contact Support to have your scores resubmitted to the current posting.
- YOU CAN FIND THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND THE REQUIRED TEST AT THE NATIONAL TESTING NETWORKâ€™S WEBSITE.