Deadline: Open Until Filled
Salary: $41,657.80 Per Year
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Post high school education, especially in fire service, desirable.
- State of Florida Certification as firefighter and paramedic is mandatory.
- Applicants must have a 16 hour EVOC or CEVO certificate
- Current CPR and ACLS certificates.
- Applicants who are currently in paramedic school may be considered.
- Successful FireTEAM testing and a valid CPAT from the National Testing Network (NTN) required prior to completing an application.
How to Apply: Candidates will complete an application for the City of Mount Dora, AND the employment application addendum for the Mount Dora Fire Department. After successful completion of the FireTEAMS & CPAT applications and Florida Certifications may be submitted to:
Human Resources City Hall
510 Baker St.
P.O. Box 176
Mt Dora, FL 32757-0176
Fax (352)735-9457 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job description can be found on the City of Mount Doraâ€™s website.