Deputy Fire Chief
Deadline: June 30, 2015
Salary: $62,537 – $93,815 Per Year
- Associates Degree in Fire Science or advanced degree in relevant field.
- Five years progressively responsible fire service supervisory experience (move-up Fire Officer or higher) required.
- Fire Officer I
- Wisconsin Firefighter I
- Wisconsin Firefighter II
- Driver/Operator-Pumper certifications required.
- Chief Fire Officer Certification and / or Executive Fire Officer (EFO) Certification from the National Fire Academy preferred.
- Employees with equivalent out of state certifications must receive the Wisconsin certifications within 12 months of hire.
- NIMS 100, 200, 300, 400, and 700 certification must be completed within 6 months of hire.
- Applicant must have a valid driverâ€™s license
How to Apply: Get a full job description and apply for this position HERE.
Oops! We could not locate your form.