Deadline: August 21, 2015
Salary: $30,867.20 – $37,252.80 Per Year
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Graduation from high school OR passage of the California High School Proficiency Examination (CHSPE) or General Education Development (GED) examination.
- Must be a United States citizen or have the current legal right to work in the United States.
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate (EMT) or a Paramedic License issued ONLY by the State of California or by the National Registry (NREMT-Basic) or by an EMT or Paramedic certifying agency approved by the State of California.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate or equivalent.
- A valid County of San Diego Emergency Medical Technician Certificate (EMT) or Paramedic License issued by the State of California and certified by the County of San Diego is required at the time of hire.
- A valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Card or Healthcare Provider Card issued by an American Heart Association healthcare provider or equivalent is required at the time of hire.
- A Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP) Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate isÂ NOT qualifying.
- A valid California Class C Driver License is required at the time of hire.
How to Apply: To see full job description and application click HERE.