Fire Rescue Chief
Deadline: August 28, 2015
Salary: $76,737 to $88,248
- Minimum of five years of significant responsible and varied senior management experience in the fire and EMS services.
- The experience should include significant responsibility for the development and administration of fire and EMS programs, services and resources.
- Such experience would typically include graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent education and training.
- Must possess a valid driverâ€™s license.
- Experience should include recruiting and managing Fire and EMS career, paid on-call and volunteer staff, strong oral and written communication abilities; ability to meet established physical fitness standards; or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skill and abilities; and working with emergency management and stakeholders.
How to Apply: The full job description can be found HERE. Contact Administrator Eric Rindfleisch for application packet at firstname.lastname@example.org.