Deadline: August 26, 2016
Salary: $38,500.00 Annually
All Applicants Must Meet the Following Minimum Requirements established by the Manteno Community Fire Protection District:
- At least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age, unless previously a full-time Firefighter in Illinois as noted under state statute (65 IL 5/10-2.1-6.3) by the time of the written examination (September 10, 2016);
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.;
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Have a High school Diploma or GED equivalent;
- Possess a valid Paramedic License (EMT-P) issued by the Illinois Department of Public Health -Â (IDPH) (at time of application);
- Certification by the State Fire Marshall’s office as a Firefighter II (Basic) (at time of application);
- Provide a valid CPAT (Candidate Physical Ability Test Card) with Ladder Climb with an issue dateÂ within 12 months of the date of the written test (September 10, 2016);
- Be able to speak, read, and write the English language fluently;
- Have correctable vision and have ability to distinguish colors;
- Pay a $45.00 non-refundable application processing fee.
To apply for this position or obtain additional information, please visit the following website: http://www.applytoserve.com
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.