Deadline: October 5, 2018
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- No felony convictions
- U.S. citizenship
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 21 to under 35 years of age by date of written exam (November 10, 2018), unless exempt according to statute
- Valid driver’s license
- Applicants must submit proof of a valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and Approved Ladder Climb card from a licensed agency issued between January 1, 2018 and November 10, 2018
- Vision correctable to 20/20 in both eyes and free from color blindness
- Pass medical examination including drug screening
Required documentation (must be submitted by 2:00 p.m. on 10/5/18, no email/fax accepted):
- Confirmed online application
- Release Forms and Application Addendum (18 pages)
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship – can include: U.S. County/State birth certificate, U.S. Passport, or Naturalization papers
- Copy of valid CPAT/Ladder Climb Certificate (1/1/2018-11/10/2018)
- Copy of Military DD-214, if applicable
- EEO Form, optional
Candidates must attend the mandatory written examination on Saturday, November 10, 2018. Please arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. with photo ID to sign-in. Testing will be held in Arlington Heights, IL – Exact location will be released to eligible candidates.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation (listed above) for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 p.m. on 10/5/2018.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.