Deadline: September 2, 2016
Application Deadline: Friday, September 2, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
The online application and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment no later than 2:00 p.m. on 9/2/16- no refunds for late submissions.
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- No felony convictions
- U.S. citizenship
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 21 to under 35 years of age by date of written exam (October 8, 2016), unless exempt according to statute
- Valid driver’s license
- Applicants must submit proof of a valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and Approved Ladder Climb card from a licensed agency issued between January 1, 2016 and October 8, 2016
- Vision correctable to 20/20 in both eyes and free from color blindness
- Pass medical examination including drug screening
Required documentation (must be submitted by 2:00 p.m. on 9/2/16):
- Online application
- Release Forms and Application Addendum (18 pages)
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship – can include: U.S. County/State birth certificate, U.S. Passport, or Naturalization papers
- Copy ofÂ valid CPAT/Ladder Climb Certificate (1/1/2016-10/08/2016)
Candidates must attend the mandatoryÂ written examination on Saturday, October 8, 2016.Â Please arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. with photo ID to sign-in. Testing will be held at:
John Hersey High School
1900 E. Thomas St.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.