Deadline: October 1, 2018
The online application and required documentation must be received by IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM on 10/1/2018
- $30.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. Citizenship
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED) at time of application
- Possess a valid driver’s license, which will be used for identification at all phases of testing
- Be at least twenty (20) years of age, but not older than thirty-five (35) years of age by the date of the scheduled orientation except as otherwise provided by statute. Note that the minimum age for appointment for the position of firefighter/paramedic is twenty-one (21)
- Attend orientation and all phases of testing
- Obtain a passing score on a written test
- Pass a polygraph test
- Pass a medical examination and a psychological assessment and a functional physical evaluation
- Be certified as a Basic Operations Firefighter issued by the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal and licensed as an Illinois EMT-Paramedic at time of hire
- Must have successfully completed the Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and Ladder Climb Exercise within the one-year period prior to the date of the written exam (November 3, 2018). Certifications are considered valid if issued November 4, 2017-November 3, 2018. Certifications are accepted from all licensed agencies
- Must meet all requirements of the Bartlett Fire Protect District Board of Fire Commissioners Rules and Regulations, and laws of the State of Illinois.
Required Documentation due by 4:00 PM on 10/1/2018 (must be received by IOS Recruitment – documentation must be hand delivered or mailed):
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Disclosure and authorization form (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid CPAT and Ladder Climb certification
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, November 3, 2018. Arrive no later than 8:30 AM with a photo-ID to sign-in. Testing will take place in Bartlett, IL.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print the required release forms and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by October 1, 2018 at 4:00 PM. Application fees are non-refundable.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.