Salary: Entry Rate $44,672/Sr FF $79,297
The Boeing Fire Department is building an eligibility list for upcoming positions.Â This position requires FireTEAM and CPAT testing.
The department requires the candidate PHQ.Â You can access the questionnaire through your candidate account.Â The PHQ must be completed by the closing date or you may not be considered further in the process.
Entry Rate $44,672/Sr FF $79,297
medical/dental/vision, sick leave, holiday pay, vacation, tuition reimbursement, special certification pay, and 401K with employer matching.
The Boeing Fire Department is the largest industrial professional fire department in the world. Approximately 83 percent of our services are fire prevention related, with the remainder of our time spent providing emergency services or engaged in training activities. We respond to EMS, Haz Mat Rescue/Mitigation, Structural Fire, Aircraft Fire, Confined Space Rescue, USAR, Water Rescue, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Mutual Aid calls.
Department functions include building inspections, hot work control, fire protection systems configuration control, responding to and controlling all emergencies, including those involving company building, equipment and vehicles.
In 2014 we responded to 2991 incidents in Puget Sound.
We have 5 fire stations in the Puget Sound Region to include Everett, Seattle, Renton, Auburn & Frederickson. We have 138 personnel supporting Puget Sound working 24 on and 48 off with Kelly Days off.
Employee population levels at our sites are based on current workforce requirements.
- Age: 21 Years of age at Time of Hire
- US Citizen: Yes
- High School Grad/GED: Yes
- Valid WASHINGTON State Driver’s License: Valid State Driver’s License Required
- Vision: Correctable
- Associate of Arts or higher preferred
- Academy Certification:
- Firefighter I or IFSAC Equivalency from Accredited Agency
- Prior Experience:
- 2 years full-time or 3 years volunteer/part-time paid within the last 5 years.
- Current Washington State Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or the ability to obtain reciprocity with current status in continuing education
- Aircraft Rescue Firefighting experience (or)
- Certified Flam/Comb Liquid Training
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in hazardous environments
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Must pass a background check and be able to apply and receive a DoD Security clearance within 1 year of hire
How to Apply: To see full job description and application click HERE