Deadline: January 30, 2017
The online application and required documentation must be received by IOS Recruitment by January 30, 2017 at 4:00 PM.
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. Citizenship
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- 21 years of age to under 35 years of age by date of hire, unless otherwise exempt by statute
- Must be an Illinois Certified Basic Operations Firefighter with the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM)
- Must have a valid and current Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Paramedic License at time of hire
- Must reside within the State of Illinois
- No felony convictions
- Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb issued by a licensed agency as of the date of the written exam. CPAT and Ladder Climb considered valid only if issued within 12 months prior to 3/4/2017. Must have a valid CPAT and Ladder Climb at time of hire as well
Required Documentation (must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by the deadline – application is not accepted via email):
- Completed online application (submitted via our website)
- Consent and release agreement
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of valid birth record
- Copy of IL Basic Operations Firefighter certificate issued by OSFM
- Copy of valid CPAT and ladder climb certificate
Orientation and Testing:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written exam on Saturday, March 4, 2017. Please arrive no later than 8:00 AM to sign-in. Test will be held at:
Channahon Jr. High School
24917 W. Sioux Drive
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a six digit confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documents for submission to IOS Recruitment by the deadline.
You are wholly responsible for the accuracy and completion of your application. Incorrect, missing, or otherwise incomplete applications will be cause for disqualification. Contact IOS Recruitment before the application deadline with any questions. Application fees are non-refundable.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.
City’s Website Click HERE