Deadline: July 29, 2016
- $20.00 non-refundable job application fee
- No felony convictions
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 21 to 35 years of age by date of hire unless otherwise exempt by statute
- IDPH Paramedic License by date of application
- OSFM Illinois Firefighter II/Basic Operations Firefighter certificate by date of application deadline
- Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb verification (no more than one year old) by date of application
All applicants must attend a mandatory orientation which will start promptly at 7:00 PM on Monday, August 15, 2016 at the College of Dupage, SRC 2000. Any candidate arriving after 7:00 PM will not be admitted. Check in will begin at 5:45 PM.
All required documentation must be submitted at the mandatory orientation on August 15th. Do not submit required documents to IOS Recruitment or the department. See the application checklist for more information on the required documentation that must be submitted at the orientation on August 15th.
Candidates still qualified after the mandatory orientation will be emailed information on how to complete the testing process. Eligible candidates will have until September 23, 2016 to complete the exam through the testing center at the College of DuPage.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.