Deadline: August 3, 2018
Salary: $64,671.60 – $78,608.88 Annually
- $43.00 non-refundable application processing fee
- U.S. Citizen
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Current health care provider CPR certification
- At least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age on the last day for submitting applications for original appointment unless otherwise provided by state or federal law
- Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb issued by a licensed agency as of date of application deadline. CPAT and Ladder Climb certifications considered valid only if dated no earlier than August 3, 2017
- Must be certified by the Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal as a Basic Operations Firefighter (C.F.F.II)
- Must have a current Illinois EMT license or a paramedic certification valid for the state of Illinois
Required Documentation (due 8/3/18 at 2:00 PM – must be mailed or hand delivered to IOS Recruitment):
- Completed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release form (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid CPAT/Ladder Climb certification
- Copy of IL OSFM Basic Operations Firefighter certification
- Copy of valid IDPH or National Registry EMT-B or EMT-P license
- Copy of current health care provider CPR certification
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: As of June 25, 2018, our new office address will be 1520 Kensington Rd, Suite 110, Oak Brook, IL. You must drop off/mail documentation to our new location beginning June 25, 2018.
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, August 25, 2018. Arrive no later than 8:30 AM to sign-in. Test will be held at Dixon Rural Fire Department in Dixon, IL.
Application Process Information:
Once you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 PM on August 3, 2018. Application fees are non-refundable.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.