Deadline: July 27, 2016
Salary: $ 49,200 Annually
- $43.00 non-refundable application fee
- S. Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current health care provider CPR certification
- At least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age on the last day for submitting applications for original appointment unless otherwise provided by state or federal law
- Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb issues by a licensed agency as of date of application deadline. CPAT and Ladder Climb considered valid only if dated no earlier than July 27, 2015. Cards accepted from all licensed agencies.
- Must be certified by the Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal as a Basic Firefighter/Firefighter II
- Must have a current Illinois EMT license or a paramedic certification valid for the State of Illinois
Required Documentation ( must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by July 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM – documentation is NOT accepted via email):
- Consent and Release Agreement
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED
- Copy ofÂ Driver’s License
- Copy of Birth Record
- Copy of CPAT and Ladder Climb certification
- Copy of OSFM ILÂ BOF/FF II Certification
- Copy of IDPH/National Registry EMT-B or EMT-P License
- Copy of CPR Certification
Orientation and Testing Information:
Candidates must attend the orientation and written exam on Saturday, August 20th, 2016. Arrive no later than 8:30 AM with an ID to sign-in. Test will be held at:
Dixon Rural Fire Department
1020 Palmyra Street
Dixon, IL 61021
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather the required documents for submission to IOS Recruitment by the deadline (7/27/16 at 4:00 PM).
You are wholly responsible for the accuracy and completion of your application. Incorrect, missing, or otherwise incomplete applications will be cause for disqualification. Contact IOS Recruitment before the application deadline with any questions regarding application, required documents, or testing. Application fees are non-refundable.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.