Firefighter: 14 Different Departments
Deadline: Various Test Dates
- Job Requirements differ for each department involved. Click HERE for the list of requirements for each department.
How to Apply:
- Create an account, or login to your existing account.
- Select an upcoming test date.
- Complete your application.
- If you are not able to finish a portion of your application you can come back to complete it later, but it must be filled out in its entirety in order for you to submit it and complete your registration to test. REMEMBER: if you are in the process of getting certifications, you can come back to your applicationÂ any time during the year it’s valid and make updates. Keeping your file current is important, but don’t delay completing your application because you’re waiting for copies of certifications or other documents you wish to add to your file.
- CompleteÂ the timed questionnaire. You will have 25 minutes to complete.
- Bring your release waiver with you to the test
- You must bring your release waiver with you, filled out in its entirety and notarized, or you will not be allowed to take the exam. The release waiver can be found at the bottom of this page in the FIRE Resources box.
- Take the test on the appointed day.
- Login here to view your test results.
- Full job description, departments involved and testing information can be found on the DRCOG website.