Deadline: July 27, 2015
- Must be at least 21 years of age as of written examination date (8/8/15), and less than 35 years of age as of hire date unless otherwise exempt by statute;
- Must be a United States citizen or meet requirements for citizenship;
- Must possess IDPH or National Registry EMT-Paramedic licenseÂ by 8/31/2015Â â€“ applicants who receive their license between the deadline andÂ August 31, 2015Â must submit a copy to IOS Recruitment as soon as possible;
- Must possess valid CPAT/Ladder Climb card at time of application and at time of appointment.Â Card is considered valid if issued between 07.2014-07.2015;
- Must read, write and speak English;
- Must be in excellent physical condition and have good vision;
- Must be of good moral character; must not have been convicted of any crimes or guilty of infamous or notoriously disgraceful conduct as described in the Illinois Compiled Statues 65 ICLS 5/10-2.1-6;
- Must be legally eligible to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Illinois and must possess a valid Illinois Driverâ€™s license at the time of hire.
How to Apply: Applications will be available from June 22, 2015 to July 27, 2015.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment byÂ 12 NOONÂ on MONDAY, July 27, 2015 OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
Oops! We could not locate your form.