Firefighter Entrance Exam
To Be Held On: October 30, 2015
- Firefighter Applications must be 19 years of age and not have reached their 36th birthday prior to employment.
- Must possess a Basic Structural Fire Protection Personnel Certification issued by the Texas Commission on Fire Protection
- Current Emergency Medical Technician (EMT).
- Must have a high school diploma or GED,
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, posses a valid Texas driverâ€™s license,
- Be in good physical condition
- No felony convictions to be considered for employment.
How to Apply: If you are interested in serving the City of Galveston as a Fire Fighter, please call the Human Resources Department at (409) 797-3650 today! Click HERE to go to the City of Galvestonâ€™s website to see full description.