Deadline: October 30, 2015
Part of the Frankfort, Manhattan, Mokena, New Lenox Firefighter Consortium
Note: There is NO maximum number of applications for this department.Â Only the top 25 of those passing the written exam will be invited to the Oral Exam.
Frankfort FPD minimum requirements:
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- S. Citizenship
- No felony convictions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 21 to under 35 years of age by application deadline (10/30/15)
- IL Basic Operations Firefighter and/or Firefighter II Certification. Basic Operations Firefighter required at time of conditional offer
- IDPH licensed Paramedic
- Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb certification at time of application deadline (10/30/15) and at time of conditional offer (considered valid from 12 months of issue date)
- Residency per Collective Bargaining Agreement at time of hire
All applicants must attend a mandatory orientation, which will start promptly at 7:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday, November 2, 2015 at the Pipefitters Training Center, 10850 W. 187th Â Street, Mokena, IL 60448. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. (CST). Any candidate arriving after 7:00 p.m. (CST) will NOT be admitted â€“ no exceptions. Â You must have a valid driverâ€™s license or state ID to sign-in.
TheÂ written examÂ will be held on Saturday, November 7, 2015 at the Pipefitters Training Center, 10850 W. 187thÂ Street, Mokena, IL 60448. Doors open at 8:00 a.m. (CST) and testing will begin at 9:00 a.m. (CST). Any candidate arriving after 9:00 a.m. (CST) will not be admitted â€“ no exceptions. You must have a valid driverâ€™s license or state ID to sign-in. IOS Recruitment will notify all applicants of their eligibility to participate in the written exam via email the week of testing.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.