Deadline: July 3, 2016
Salary: $14.86 – $21.11 Hourly Annually
Gainesville Fire Rescue (GFR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Previous experience is not required!
- 18 years of age at time of employment
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid State of Florida driver’s license at time of appointment
- Valid State of Florida Firefighter II certification
- Valid State of Florida Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification or Paramedic certification.
Testing services for the position of Certified Firefighter with the City of Gainesville/GFR is being offered through National Testing Network, Inc.
To be considered forÂ theÂ Certified FirefighterÂ position YOU MUST SCHEDULE FOR TESTING at www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, and complete both the Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and FireTeam test, then select Firefighter Jobs and sign up for Gainesville Fire Rescue (GFR).Â
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Review information related to the GFR Firefighter position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level FireTeam exam and CPAT testing, successful candidates will be automatically forwarded to GFR for further consideration.
- Multiple positions may be filled
- An Eligibility List may be established
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace GFR’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. For testing inquires please contact NTN customer support services, 1-866-563-3882.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.