Deadline: July 11, 2018
- $40.00 non-refundable application processing fee
- U.S. Citizen or an alien admitted for permanent residence or lawfully admitted for temporary residency who produces evidence of intention to become a citizen of the United States
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- 21 years of age and less than 35 years of age at time of application deadline (7/11/18), unless otherwise provided by State or Federal law, local ordinance, or resolution
- Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) Certificate that includes Ladder Climb, current within the last calendar year: July 11, 2017-July 11, 2018. Applicants that obtain a ranking on the final eligibility list and are notified of a conditional offer of employment whose CPAT certification card has expired may be required to successfully pass the test again, prior to advancing in the hiring process. Applicants shall be responsible for all costs associated with the CPAT and ladder climb testing
- Illinois licensed EMT-P at time of hire. Applicants enrolled in a State of Illinois IDPH approved paramedic program shall be allowed to complete the testing process. Applicants must provide proof of enrollment in the program by submitting a letter from the organization sponsoring their enrollment or by the course administrator, on school letterhead
- Illinois State Fire Marshal Certified Basic Firefighter or Firefighter II.
Required Documentation due July 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM (must be mailed or hand delivered):
- Completed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid CPAT and ladder climb
- Copy of IDPH EMT-P license or letter from organization sponsoring EMT-P enrollment
- Copy of IL OSFM Basic Operations/Firefighter II certification
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of June 25, 2018, IOS Recruitment’s new address will be 1520 Kensington Rd, Ste 110, in Oak Brook, IL. You must drop off documentation to our new location beginning June 25, 2018. Please do not mail/drop off documentation to our new location prior to June 25th.
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, August 11, 2018. Arrive no later than 8:30 AM with a photo-ID to sign-in. No late admittance. Testing will take place in Lake Zurich, IL. The exact location will be provided to eligible candidates.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the release form and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM on 7/11/18.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.