Deadline: February 1, 2016
Minimum Requirements for Testing:
- $20 Non-refundable Application Fee
- S. Citizenship
- No Felony Convictions
- Valid IL Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 21 to 35 years of age by date of hire unless otherwise exempt by statute
- CPAT and Ladder Climb verification (no more than one year old) by application deadline. Valid if dated 2/1/15 to 2/1/16. Must also be valid at date of conditional letter of hire
- At time of conditional letter of hire: OSFM Illinois Firefighter II or Basic Operations Firefighter Certificate
- At time of conditional letter of hire: IDPH Paramedic License
All applicants must attend a mandatory orientation which will start promptly at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, February 22, 2016 at the College of DuPage, SRC 2000.
Applicants still qualified after the mandatory orientation will be emailed information on how to complete the testing process. Eligible candidates will have until March 18, 2016 to complete the exam through the testing center at the College of DuPage.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.