Deadline: July 8, 2016
The Marinette Fire Department is currently accepting applications to form an eligibility list for the position of Firefighter.
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Wisconsin Certified Fire Fighter I
- Wisconsin driverâ€™s license
- Good communication skills; verbally and written
- Meet City residency within 6 months of hire
- Pass written exam
- Pass medical exam and drug screening
- First Responder (State of WI)
- Haz-Mat Certified Technician (State of WI)
- Driver/Operator (State of WI)
- Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) certification no more than one (1) year old at time of hire
Applications can be obtained online or at the fire department and returned with resume to the Marinette Fire Department no later than 4:00 p.m., June, 8, 2016.
Marinette Fire Department
1450 Main Street
Marinette, WI 54143
Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted to take the written examination.
The City of Marinette is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.