Deadline: January 25, 2018
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- At least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age as of February 24, 2018, unless the individual falls under one of the exceptions to the statutory maximum hiring age detailed in 70 ILCS 705/16.06b(c). Proof of date of birth is required
- No felony or disqualifying misdemeanor convictions
- High school diploma or GED
- A United States citizen at time of filing formal application or must meet requirements of Illinois Human Rights Act for citizenship status
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Illinois or National Registry EMT-P (paramedic) certification by application deadline
- Successful completion of the Candidate Physical Ability Test with Ladder Climb certification conducted by a licensed agency within 12 months prior to January 25, 2018. Certifications are considered valid if dated between 1.25.17-1.25.18 only
- Must be of sound mental and physical health and meet all established standards
- Must be able to pass written test, medical examination and drug testing, polygraph examination, background investigation, and psychological examination.
Required Documentation due 1/25/18 at 4:00 PM (must be hand delivered or mailed):
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of CPAT and Ladder Climb certifications
- Copy of IDPH or National Registry EMT-P license
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, February 24, 2018 – Midwest Conference Center, 401 W. Lake St, Northlake, IL 60164. Arrive by 8:30 AM with photo-identification to sign-in.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM (CST) on 1/25/18. Application fees are non-refundable.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.