Deadline: August 19, 2015 or First 50 Applicants
- US Citizenship;
- No Felony Convictions;
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Valid Driverâ€™s License;
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and less than 35 years of age by date of application deadline (8/19/15), unless exempted by statute;
- Illinois OSFM Firefighter II/Basic Operations Firefighter Certification by date of application deadline (8/19/15);
- IDPH EMT-B certification by date of application deadline (8/19/15);
- IDPH Paramedic certification at time of conditional offer of employment;
- CPAT/Ladder Climb certification must be issued within one year prior to date of written exam (8/31/15).
How to Apply:
- IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the Oakbrook Terrace FPD. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a nonrefundable fee of $35. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)-343-HIRE.applications/documents/forms must be hand-delivered or mailed.
- Applications will be availableÂ until August 19, 2015 OR WHEN 50 APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED.Â All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on WEDNESDAY,Â August 19, 2015 OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE in the testing process.Â You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application