Firefighter or Firefighter/Paramedic
Deadline: September 14, 2018
The online application and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment no later than 2:00 p.m. MST (3:00 p.m. CST) on September 14, 2018 – no refunds for late submissions.
To view the full job description please click here.
To view full job announcement please click here.
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. citizenship
- Posses a valid driver’s license (must obtain a valid CO driver’s license within three (3) months of hire)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- State of Colorado Paramedic or National Registry Paramedic certification
- Current CPR card
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification – American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification – American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) certificate (must also be valid at time of hire)
Required documentation (must be submitted by application deadline):
- Online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and Release Agreement (2 pages) (available after purchase)
- Cover letter and resume
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship – can include: U.S. County/State birth certificate, U.S. Passport, Social Security Card or Naturalization papers
- Copy of State of Colorado Paramedic or National Registry Paramedic Certification
- Copy of CPR Certification (must be Healthcare provider level, AHA)
- Copy of Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification (AHA)
- Copy of Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification (AHA)
- Copy of Valid CPAT (must be dated 9/14/2017 – 9/14/2018)
- Copy of all other certifications
These dates are tentative and will be confirmed after the closing of the application period:
Written Examination: Saturday, October 6, 2018
Medical Skills Assessment: Week of October 22nd
Oral Boards: Week of November 5th
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.