Deadline: October 30, 2015
Salary: $52,030 – $59,835 Per Year
STATUS: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â FULL-TIME; NON-EXEMPT, ONE (1) YEAR INTRODUCTORY PERIOD
HIRING RANGE:Â Â $52,030 – $59,835 ANNUAL
SCHEDULE: Â Â Â Â Â Â 48 HOUR ROTATING SHIFT
OPENING DATE: Â TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2015
CLOSING DATE: Â Â FRIDAY OCTOBER 30, 2015 @ 4:00 P.M.
- The Firefighter must have a high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- The Firefighter must possess a Colorado Driver License with a good driving record.
- Must have and maintain a State of Colorado Department of Health certification as an EMT-B, and current CPR certification.
- Must have and maintain a State of Colorado Firefighter I certification.
- Must have and maintain a current State of Colorado Hazmat Operations Certificate.
- Within 90 days of employment must successfully complete required NIMS courses (IS 100 and IS 700) and the Arduous Pack Test.
Please read the Notice to Applicant and full Job Description before applying on line.
Please note:Â Applicants are required to upload their resumes and certifications during the online application process.Â Please be sure your resume includes all educational information and reflects the past ten (10) yearsâ€™ work history.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.