Deadline: May 11, 2018
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
The Charleston Fire Department is currently accepting applications for experienced Firefighters/EMTS for an upcoming Recruit Academy.
Candidates not submitting the required documents with their application will be disqualified during the application screening and will NOT be allowed to continue in the process. Candidates will not be notified of an incomplete package.
Gather and upload Required Documents:
· College degree (if applicable)
· Certified driving record from each state you have held a driver’s license
in the past 10 years where available
· Military discharge – DD214 (if applicable)
· National Registry EMT certification or paramedic
· IFSAC or Pro Board Firefighter II certification
· Current CPAT certificate (if applicable)
Apply online at www.charleston-sc.gov/employment (Only online applications will be accepted) *Before Applying, please read the complete process below:
Please review the following important document which includes minimum qualifications, the hiring process, and immediate disqualifications.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.