Deadline: December 24, 2017
Salary: $39,325.00 Annually
Firefighter/EMTs perform a wide variety of firefighting, emergency response, public education, and related duties. This position reports to a Company Officer and interacts with other Town employees, internal and external customers, and the general public.
- High School Diploma or GED; and
- Must be 18 years of age at time of hire; and
- Must be in good physical health as determined by a medical examination; and
- Valid Driver’s License.
Additional qualifications that may be obtained after hire (not required at time of hire):
- Valid Class E Driver’s License within one (1) year of hire; and
- SC Emergency Medical Technician Basic Level Certification and National Registry of EMT’s Emergency Medical Technician-B card; and
- IFSAC Firefighter I & II and Haz Mat Operations Certifications.
For a full job description, please click here.
Starting salary – $39,325.00. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, vacation and sick leave, tuition reimbursement, a healthcare reimbursement arrangement and membership in the SC Police Officers Retirement System.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.