FIREFIGHTER AND EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Deadline: July 14, 2015
Salary: $44,194.98 – $66,699.34
- Two (2) years of experience as a Firefighter required
- Associateâ€™s Degree in Fire Protection Technician or Fire Science will substitute for the required experience.
- Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) experience preferred.
- Graduation from High School or GED equivalent and a minimum of 30 semester hours of college credit are required
- Associate Degree in Fire Protection Technician or Fire Science preferred
- State of Wisconsin Firefighter II Certification required
- Current National Registry and/or Wisconsin Emergency Medical Technician License required at time of application and maintained throughout incumbency
- Possession of a current and valid certificate of successful completion of the Candidate Physical Agility Test (CPAT) from a school in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) or an approved CPAT testing facility required at time of application
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) ICS 100, ICS 200, ICS 700 and ICS800 certificates required at time of application
- Basic Aircraft Rescue Firefighting (ARFF) certification preferred
- NIMS ICS 300 and ICS 400 preferred
- possession of a valid Wisconsin drivers license required within six-months of being hired and maintained throughout incumbency.
How to Apply: Complete job description and application can be found by clicking HERE.