Firefighter/EMT or Paramedic
Deadline: September 4, 2015
- Must be at least 21 years of age, but not older than 35
- Hold a valid Indiana State Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic Certification,
- Hold a valid Indiana Driverâ€™s License
- Hold a High School Diploma or GED, and pass all pre-employment testing.
- Current Career Firefighters are encouraged to apply. (No age restrictions on career firefighters only).
How to Apply:
Contact: Hammond Fire Dept. (219) 853-6416
Applications at Central Fire Station Main Office:
6110 Calumet Avenue
8 AM â€“ 5 PM * MON â€“ FRI