Deadline: Open Until Filled
The City of Richmond is currently seeking to fill a position as Firefighter/EMT. Qualified applicants must be highly motivated, energetic professionals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: fire suppression activities, performs emergency rescue activities, provides emergency medical care, response to hazardous materials incidents, operations of associated equipment and apparatus; participate in training activities to maintain and improve the level of fire suppression and emergency medical skills, inspects and maintains equipment, performs pre plans and fire inspections, involvement in fire prevention programs.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- valid Missouri Drivers License with no restrictions, possess a driving record that demonstrates responsible and safe driving behavior,
- physically able to perform the duties
- live within 15 minute response time or willing to relocate during employment.
- MO State Certified Firefighter I & II
- MO State Certified in Hazardous Materials Response
- State Certified and Licensed Emergency Medical Technician
Excellent benefits package. Applications are available at Richmond City Hall, 205 Summit St, Richmond, MO 64085. 816-776-5304 Ext. 118 or the City website: www.cityofrichmondmo.org. Open until filled. E.O.E.