Deadline: July 29, 2015
Salary: $2,019.19 Biweekly
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Associate Degree in Fire Technology or related field.
- Wisconsin or National Registry Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Basic License.
- Wisconsin Driverâ€™s License with good driving record.
- Wisconsin Firefighter I Certification (NFPA-1001) or equivalent training.Â Training outside of Wisconsin must meet State of Wisconsin requirements.
- Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) Certificate.
How to Apply: Complete an online application on the City of South Milwaukeeâ€™s Website by clicking HERE.
Oops! We could not locate your form.