Deadline: July 5, 2019
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- Be at least twenty (20) years of age by date of appointment, but under thirty-six (36) years of age, or be no more than forty (40) years and six (6) months of age and has completed twenty (20) consecutive years of military service and eligible to receive an honorable discharge at the time of appointment.
- A copy of your current CPAT card must be submitted with your application or turned in prior to your Oral Interview.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- No felony convictions.
- General Aptitude Test – TBD (You will be notified) The candidate will be required to pay a $25 (Cash Only) testing fee at the door to sit for the written aptitude test. This test measures the candidate’s ability to understand and remember written and oral information, perform basic math and understand mechanical principles and diagrams. The passing score for this stage of the process is a 70 percent or higher.
- Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) – Current CPAT card brought to Oral Interview Candidates must submit a current CPAT Card with your application or turned in prior to your Oral Interview.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.