Deadline: June 1, 2017
Fox Valley Technical College creates a list of qualified candidates and facilitates the application process for the following participating fire departments:
Career (Full-Time) Positions:
- Appleton Fire Department
- Beaver Dam Fire & Rescue
- De Pere Fire Rescue
- Fond du Lac Fire/Rescue
- Grand Chute Fire Department
- Green Bay Metro Fire Department
- Neenah/Menasha Fire Rescue
- Oshkosh Fire Department
- Sheboygan Fire Department
The application submittal process will open May 1st, 2017, and will close June 1st, 2017. All applications and materials must be post-dated June 1st, 2017, and will not be accepted thereafter. Applications must be fully completed for consideration (including signatures). Fees for the application process are non-refundable.
The Fox Valley Regional Hiring Process includes the following steps:
- Application (Once submitted, the candidate will be notified of next steps, expect 4 weeks)
- Physical Ability Test (CPAT’s will NOT BE ACCEPTED from any other hiring process or location. We do not offer CPAT cards.)
- Written Exam
At the conclusion of application submittal and testing (CPAT and Written examination), candidate information is turned over to each participating fire department. The fire department uses the information to set up interviews and create a hiring eligibility list.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.