Deadline: June 8, 2018
Salary: $4,658.36 Monthly
Protect life and property by performing firefighting, emergency aid, and hazardous material and fire prevention duties. Maintains fire equipment, apparatus, and facilities. This position works varied hours/days as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 5 years related experience
- Computer skills and software knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Office, Target Solutions)
Trainings, Certificates, and Licenses
- Must meet the minimum State Firefighter Licensing Requirements.
- Class B Commercial Vehicle Driver’s License
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter II
- EMR Certification (Formerly First Responder)
- Hazmat Operations
- Basic Fire Pump Certification
Resume and Proof of valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License, MN State Firefighter License, MN FFI/II Certification, Emergency Medical Responder (or higher) Certification, AED/CPR Certification, basic fire pump or FAO Certification.
required with application.
Apply online at: http://www.ci.stillwater.mn.us/jobs