Deadline: January 31, 2016
Salary: $47,245.38 Annually
General Statement of Duties:
Entry-Level Firefighter Paramedics will train and develop skills and techniques in firefighting, hazardous materials response, and emergency medical and lifesaving activities such as assessing nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.â€¨â€¨Additionally, Paramedics administer life support care to sick and injured persons in a pre-hospital setting.
PLEASE NOTE:â€¨To complete your application you must submit a payment confirmation number for the written exam. If you have not done so already, please visit our websiteÂ and follow the link to pay for the written exam.â€¨â€¨Entry Level exams will be scheduled separate from the Paramedic exam. The Paramedic exams will be held on March 25, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. at the Boise Centre.
Â Essential Functions:Â Â Requirements:
You must meet all of theÂ MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTSÂ to be considered for this position:
– At least 18 years of age
– Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
– Possess a valid driverâ€™s license
– Possess a current National Registry or state-issued Paramedic Certification
– Possess a Healthcare Provider CPR or equivalentâ€¨- Possess an Advanced Cardiac Life Support or equivalent
– Possess a Pediatric Advanced Life Support or equivalent
Need more information?â€¨Please visit theÂ Boise Fire RecruitmentÂ website for more information on qualifications and the hiring process.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.