|Caledonia Fire Department|
|Job Position Title:|
|Job Description Details:|
1. The firefighter is responsible for fire suppression, hazardous material response, rescue operations and emergency medical services.
2. Performs duties as a certified firefighter/EMT Paramedic according to criteria and standards set forth by the department, when assigned.
3. Responds as a member of a medical team to bring basic or advanced emergency medical care to the citizens of the community.
4. Performs duties as a fire apparatus driver and motor pump operator, when assigned
5. Operates and performs maintenance checks on all fire department vehicles and equipment.
6. Prepares reports and maintains records under supervision of shift commander/shift officer.
7. Participates in daily training exercises and classroom lectures.
8. Conducts fire inspections in various occupancies in the jurisdiction.
9. Responsible for cleanliness of station and maintenance of apparatus, tools, equipment and all other fire department property.
10. Conducts demonstrations, tours and public speeches on fire safety, fire prevention, CPR, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, first aid and other subjects to the public.
|Job Opening Date:|
|Job Deadline Date:|