Deadline: September 3, 2015
Salary: $46,818 Per Year
- Possess a valid driverâ€™s license, Be a U.S. citizen
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal (OSFM) Basic Operations Firefighter Certification or proof of successful completion of the OSFM Basic Operations Firefighter curriculum and objectives from a recognized Fire Academy
- Have a current State of Illinois Certified Paramedic status certificate
- Have obtained a CPAT certification with ladder climb no more than one year prior to testing
- Be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently
- And meet such other requirements as set forth by the Illinois Compiled Statutes and the Chicago Ridge Fire and Police Commission Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply: The full job description and application can be found HERE.